Terms & Conditions of Use of our Copyright Material
Each sentence, paragraph, graphic, image and video on this website are either our copyright material or, in the case of licensed stock images, that copyright belongs to the appropriate photographic agencies.
We are very proud of our website and we conscientiously protect our original material not least we have spent, and continue to spend, numerous hours creating what is one of the most popular Guardian Roof websites throughout the world.
Employees and contractors have created all of the text on this website on behalf of Guardian Roofs UK, a trading name of North East Conservatory Solutions Ltd. No other examples of our copyright material will be found on the internet that pre-exists its creation pre-January 2018 as quick searches on Google and internet archive sites will confirm.
The graphic design of this website was created in part by Digital NRG Ltd in the UK and employees of North East Conservatory Solutions. All copyright in the design and graphics are the property of North East Conservatory Solutions Ltd.
In a resolute effort to prevent North East Conservatory Solutions Ltd wasting time having to regularly police other websites whose owners have made a conscious decision to use our copyright material without our authorisation, i.e. plagiarism, please take careful note of the following information:
– We authorise and allow third-party website owners and/or their agents to use our copyright material on their websites but on the condition that such use of our content is subject to the following charges below: –
- Any video – £2500.00 per video per annum*
- Any graphic – £1250.00 per graphic*
- Any copyrighted image – £1500.00 per image*
- Wording – £750.00 + VAT per paragraph*
All prices are excluding VAT. (Please note that in the event of litigation, giving up a right to sue in return for payment is not regarded as a “supply of goods or services” and is therefore not subject to VAT)
*The minimum and maximum use allowed is 12-months. We define the number of paragraphs as those laid out on our website www.guardianroofsuk.co.uk. If only one sentence of a specific paragraph is used, our minimum fee of £750.00 + VAT will be charged. Please note that we will not consider any pro-rata periods of unauthorised usage for less than twelve months, however, further use will be granted and invoiced at the same initial annual rate plus RPI (Retail Price Index).
To avoid any doubt, if our copyright material is used on a third-party website and taken down we will still charge as though the plagiarist has contracted with us to use the material for a full 12-month period.
– If a third-party website owner ‘takes down’ our copyright material, please be mindful that our full fees are still payable in any event.
– The use of our copyright material on any third-party website, whether requested or not, is considered as though the owner(s) of that third-party website has/have entered into a contract agreement with North East Conservatory Solutions Ltd. to use our material.
– A 50% discount from our published charges is available to website owners who have contacted us prior to request permission in writing (by email or recorded delivery post) and paid our fees before using our copyright material. This offer is NOT available to those website owners who have utilised our content without having confirmed our written permission.
– If we find that a website has used our copyright material without having first written to us requesting such permission, we shall, in the first instance, write to them asking them either to pay our fee’s or to remove the wording from that third-party website until such time that payment has been received to the following banking coordinates:
North East Conservatory Solutions Ltd,
Sort code: 30-84-82
Acc No. 52624060
– Please be aware we consider any use of our copyright material as having been fully authorised by us. Our charges are payable within 21-days of our having invoiced the owners of that third-party website.
– If our terms are not agreed and complied with, we will not hesitate to seek redress through legal channels.